Part 2: Polycarbonate
The polycarbonate we apply is a premium brand of cellular polycarbonate of high surface density, made from first-class raw materials. It has the best characteristics that surpass the nearest analogs. Strengthening viscosity modifiers in combination with an increased number of stiffening ribs of 50 pieces and the highest density provide our polycarbonate sheets with up to 2 times higher resistance against hail than other manufacturers' analogs. In turn, the massive specific weight guarantees the panels a right margin of safety and allows them to withstand significant snow loads.
All the sheets have triple protection against the penetrating effects of harmful ultraviolet rays - an additional 1.5% of UV stabilizer to the mass of the material and enhanced UV protection of 50 microns on both sides of the sheet. These parameters exceed the characteristics of other polycarbonate brands, and two sides protection from ultraviolet radiation provides the sheets with the highest degree of weather resistance.
Our polycarbonate incorporates advanced technical developments in the production of multilayer polycarbonate panels:
- all sheets are produced only with rolled U-shaped edges;
- the longitudinal edge of cellular polycarbonate has increased strength due to the augmented number of stiffening ribs in the area of 30–50 mm (1 3/16"- 1 31/32") from the side of the panel;
- each sheet 4'x8' is made one inch longer than the specified dimension to compensate for the heat shrinkage of the material during storage and transportation;
- all raw materials pass through a six-stage melt filtration system up to 40–60 microns, excluding the ingress of even the smallest foreign inclusions into the sheets;
- in the manufacture of products, the maximum possible 50% UV protection of the new generation is used with ten times increased concentration of the active substance;
- to augment the panels' elasticity and the material's resistance to hail, the manufacturer adds an impact modifier to the raw material, which increases the resistance of the finished product to shock loads up to 2 times in comparison with analogues.
The new technology consists of applying for highly concentrated UV protection on both sides of the sheet with a thickness of 50 microns, which creates an absolute barrier in the path of the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays.
For covering your greenhouses, we use this special weather-resistant, anti-hail, impact-resistant, transparent polycarbonate with a 15-year warranty.
All this together allows us to state that our greenhouses are the best on the market.