(Comes with a greenhouse kit)
- the body of the anchor is made by cold forming, which ensures high strength and precision of the product;
- the threadless part on the anchor head avoids damage to the threaded part when driving the anchor into the hole;
- the smooth conical part reduces the friction of the cuff on the anchor body, which guarantees a high-quality installation;
- the particular shape of the three-segment spacer sleeve provides strong adhesion to the walls of the hole;
- rounding of the end of the anchor makes it easy to hammer it in, even with for push-through installation of wooden structures;
- hot-dip galvanized wedge anchors have a coating the thickness of more than 45 microns and a collar made of corrosion-resistant steel A2.
Drill a hole of the required diameter and depth.
Clean the drilled hole.
Drive the anchor into the hole.
Tighten the anchor with a torque wrench to the correct torque.
Wedge anchor (anchor bolt) for fastening the greenhouse frame to a concrete base, designed for push-through installation directly through the material to be attached.
Material - Galvanized steel
Outside diameter 5/16 (8 mm)
Length 5 29/32 (150 mm)
Wedge anchor 5/16 "x 6"
Maximum thickness of the attached material 3 5/32 (80 mm)
Wrench size 17/32 (13 mm)
Hole in attachment material 3/64 (9 mm)
Drilling diameter 5/16 (8 mm)
Min. hole depth 2 23/64 (60 mm)
Nominal anchorage depth 1 31/32 (50 mm)
Sufficient anchorage depth 1 49/64 (45 mm)
Tightening torque 20 Nm